February 27, 2014

N E W B O R N S


- - > Inez < - - 


I love working with a family that I have worked with before and getting to see their family grow.  It's a great feeling to document those big moments for them.  This family is special to me and couldn't be more adorable.














































































- - > Lucas < - -

This baby boy could not be more adorable, and I could not be more happy with how this shoot turned out.  What a perfect little family!










































































































- - > Grayson < - -

This newborn was a lot older than I usually do but man is he a cutie.  And it's always fun to catch up with old coworkers/friends. 




























































- - > Bentley < - -

This perfect little baby boy was such a joy to photograph.  He is a perfect fit into this adorable little family.  I can't help but post a lot of pictures from this shoot, it was just too fun. 















































































- - > Maylee < - -

Sometimes the most difficult shoots end up being the most rewarding.  I love testing what I can do with limited options, and making the most of every situation.  The fact that each shoot is so different is what keeps me interested and on my toes with my photography.  There is always room to improve and things to learn.  Baby Maylee is a beautiful little girl and I loved this shoot!















































- - > Winnie < - -

This infant and her family are perfection.
Period.
























































































































- - > Older Collection < - -
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Blogging tips